Thursday 9 September 2010

masak-m4sak..

Mum out station to Singapore for 3 days ady... back on saturday.
Miss mummy... how is she now..?  ><


Hmmm... I have take the responbility to take care Daddy.. ='D..
Play masak-masak for 2 days...haha.
Luckily i didn't burn my house kitchen.....thx god~

But I gained experienced... not bad~



* YESTERDAY----
stem egg .. I cut sausage into pieces and mixed with the egg yolk. The making way easy , just stirred the mixture , then put inside the rice co0ker to stem..

fried fish .. yo..fried in high temperature..

kangkung .. co0k with garlic and 乳腐( fu yu) ~ haha...


CONCLUSION-----
* Stem egg forgot add water.. aiyooyo... just this dish failed.




* TODAY---
。菜心... can eat. Haha.. no poison~

Just one dish...? nope~ Daddy bought Bak Kut Teh..
And this my dinner tonight... =)





Thanks mummy....because of her , I can take this opportunity.
And and... thx Daddy~

[ He is a BRAVE man... really... he willing to sacrifice...XD.]

No comments:

Post a Comment