Thursday 20 October 2011

story``


I can't recall all the memories of this month
time flies , it does 

just like the scoop of vanilla ice-cream on top of root beer
once u bother it, it will disappear without knowing it

I kept think nonsense while slurping it





deng deng <3 

My flavor! KIMCHI 

me, bryan n sam were hanging for lunch & yumcha

yup, we went Kimchiharu where nearby my school

This is the revenge of what he did in the morning
BUT  failed - -

(morning) 
I was    eating    obviously
he snapped
but not really in an awake condition
cute wad
LOL

xD

Bryan & the 11 slices of Pork Belly
im telling story here

Once upon a time.......................................................






Bryan : ggrrrrrr.. u stole my pork belly, ggrrrrrrr~~


story ended.

Is that what thel picture tell you?
haha

In fact    he's very kind 

<3


-----

I like Sunday , drawing day
n that is the only day i expect

drawn a little monster n put on my mum's plant
a ladybird with elephant's leg

that's why it can't fly away n stay there.  
haha

--

erm erm


This is the day i remembered the most!
Last day - 19 oct '11
A birthday celebration for dear Amy 
Venue: Tappers 

 Im the late comer   hehe

全家福    haha

include:  Huhu huise . Bubu zhao . Winnie . 
Amy- mimi chong . Ahyangdage  & I  



HAPPY BIRTHDAY ya!


GIRLS    :D

and
the Quack Quack!

Huise 抽水   xD

It looks cute...   aaaaaww








-stay tuned -

2 comments: