Wednesday 29 June 2011

lalalala``

Annyeong !
                                                                                                             ♥


I wonder why have a strong propulsion push me to update my bloggie.
It's growing with weeds & spiderwebs d. 
LOL


Increasingly love my uni life
 why yea ?

I like the drawing lessons. WOOHOO
n it's practical works are many like hellll
busyz!

BUT
I like it   Feel challenging moreover can improve myself

    good deed 

lalalalala

Honestly 
I have no idea with the small test tomorrow
some of my friends were exhausting n depressing

Then 
I just lepak n goyang kaki there - -
like nothing happen.

I sure been killed bitterly by MATHS
LOL

God bless.. hohoho


I feel expect n can't wait for Saturday!
I wanna gai gai n watch TRANSFORMER 3

awesome~  But I know 'somebody' feels excited than  me 
xD


It's another 28th passed by. 
Im so appreciated. 
Although we can't meet or wat.

My heart freight with candy flossssss  x)

pizza pizza pizza 
spaghetti! cream soup!!

LOL





Im a FAT BOB now.  Ciao`
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment