Wednesday 8 June 2011

MISS``


LOL

This is the previous photo
found at my senior's blog

and
..

I don't mind to let u all see my ugly face

x)

Er..mmmmmm
I think I was Form 2 by that time

and 

SOLO-ing cutie roses 


DAMN miss the days of band
miss it 
BADLY

There's no time for me to join
sigh


Miss u . My baby TRUMPET
the silver or the gold one
although they aren't belongs to me

Miss my GP special mouth-piece

Miss HSBC n etc
the music reference scores
although irritated to see them before

Miss my band buddies
we knew each other since form 1
just like siblings
loving

Miss those songs we played on the stage before
we practiced very hard together
 we learnt from our mistakes


Miss our coach
I remember his strict face deeply
n
we tried to achieved his requests


Miss the performing stage
we left sooo many good memories there
enjoyed the applause of audiences

Our glorious time


Miss the places we visited before
we stepped on the land
n
left our footprints everywhere
and entertained peoples 


Friends.. 
Do u miss those days we battled together?



Miss . Everything
love u all. 
Friendship forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment